The Lancaster City and County Medical Society, working in concert with the Pennsylvania Medical Society
, addresses the issues facing the medical profession today and works to preserve the physician-patient relationship. Through the strength of our membership, we are able to provide:
- A platform for all physicians to speak with one voice and lead the way on health care issues.
- Educational opportunities for physicians and practice managers.
- Timely information, expert services, and professional support on medical practice issues.
- Representation to enact legislation and regulations that benefit physicians and patients.
- The advancement of public health, public policy, education, and ethics.
- Advocacy for maintaining the physician-patients relationship.
Membership is open to active and retired physicians, medical students, residents, practice managers, and hospital staff administrators. Membership dues vary by category, and special dues offers are available.
For more information, contact the Lancaster City and County Medical Society at (717) 393-9588 or email us
Join the Lancaster City & County Medical Society for its Annual Dinner and Business Meeting
When: June 19, 2013
6:15 - 9:00 p.m.
Where: The Cork Factory Hotel Ballroom
Urban Place, 480 New Holland Ave
Guest Speaker: Len Nichols, PhD
Director of the Center for Health Policy and Ethics, George Mason University
Topic: "Payment Reform in the Real World: Moving Past Politics into the Practical Realities of Creating a Sustainable Health Care System."