The Lancaster City & County Medical Society, working in concert with the Pennsylvania Medical Society, addresses the issues facing the medical profession today and works to preserve the physician-patient relationship. Through the strength of our membership, we are able to provide:
- A platform for all physicians to speak with one voice and lead the way on health care issues.
- Educational opportunities for physicians and practice managers.
- Timely information, expert services, and professional support on medical practice issues.
- Representation to enact legislation and regulations that benefit physicians and patients.
Membership is open to active and retired physicians, medical students, residents, practice managers, and hospital staff administrators. Membership dues vary by category, and special dues offers are available.
Join us on June 10, 2014 for our Annual Member Meeting!
This event will feature Keynote Speaker Mark McClellan, M.D., Ph.D. of the Brookings Institution
For more information, click here
Membership Dues Special
The Pennsylvania Medical Society and Lancaster City & County Medical Society are pleased to offer select non-members a $95 dues special for calendar year January-December 2014.
You're eligible for this offer if:
- You have never been a member OR
- You've been out of membership for two or more years, AND
- You've never taken advantage of this special offer before.
Lancaster Physician - Spring 2014